Legal review - Private clients
In connection with privacy it is crucial that you are aware of the possibilities and consequences of the law if you want to secure yourself and your close relatives. Fortunately, it is possible to change and optimise the situation in many respects from your own needs and requirements.
Juridisk Atlas Private provide a fundamental review of the most important legal aspects based on the reality and issues of the individual.
Topics typically covered could be:
- Legal position as a spouse, and a non marital relationship, respectively
- Separate property and community property for spouses
- Rules of law in relation to children and other family members
- Spouses’ right of disposal and mutual liabilities
- Inheritance and option under a will
- Private life and pension insurance schemes
- Housing situation
At Juridisk Atlas Private we make an assessment before we undertake the task to see if we will take on the case and in connection herewith we examine, amongst others, if there are any legal capacity issues or other issues that prevent us from taking on the case.
Juridisk Atlas cannot be expected to identify every risk and possibility but the purpose is to make an overall general assessment of the legal risk within the areas that Juridisk Atlas operate in concerning the said case. This is carried out on the basis of the information provided at the meeting.